Wednesday, August 8, 2007

One more camping story

Max had taken the kids to the store to pick out a toy and Brady picked silly putty. When Brady gets a new toy he carries it around for a couple of days. Nobody else can play with it or touch it. So, on Friday night Claire, Jake and I went to bed first and than Max and Brady went later. WELL, Saturday morning I wake up and come out of the tent and Brady's playing and I see what looks like a big bald spot on the back of his head!! The first thing I thought was Max had woke up in the middle of the night and accidentally stepped on Brady's hair and pulled a big chunk out. But than I thought Brady would have for sure woken us up if that happened. So, I get closer and it is a huge chunk of SILLY PUTTY stuck in his great long hair AND I WAS NOT cutting it out. I tried to get it out and it was hurting him and he didn't want to sit still so I gave him a little break. Than I came back with the hand soap! It worked pretty good, most of the putty came out. He still has a little bit left in his hair and it's Wednesday and I don't even care because I'm not cutting his hair. He just wouldn't be our little Brady with short hair.

No comments: