Saturday, August 18, 2007

The dieting bets begin again

Last year Max and I made a bet that if he lost 20lbs than he would get to go to Idaho and see his friend Adam and if I lost enough weight to drop one dress size, to a size 6, than we got to go on a little cruise. Well, he went and sabotaged the whole deal and got me pregnant. So here we are again, same bet only were slightly larger today than a year ago. I'm going to be a size 6ish and he's going to loose 25ish pounds. If I win I think I want to have our family portraits taken professionally by Tara Whitney in So Cal. If Max wins he wants to get a dog, but frankly that ain't happening. I told him that yesterday. So he's thinking maybe a bigger TV or a bigger bed. We won't need bigger bed if were skinnier people. We only have a twin size bed now so we'd upgrade to a queen. Just kidding! That's what it feels like some nights with the two boys, the dog, Max and me. Just wait until Claire's old enough to get in there too. Maybe a bigger bed is a good idea, now that I think about it would really benefit both of us. I woke up this morning at 5:30 am. That is waaaaaay to early to be awake. Okay, I guess that is enough random blathering for the day.
Have a great Saturday.

No comments: