Monday, August 13, 2007

House of Bugs

The other night I was shutting all the lights and I saw something on the floor so, I turned the light back on and it was a HUGE, MONSTEROUS, GIANT, BROWN, HAIRY SPIDER!!!!! And I had to crush! It was so big, like the size of a half dollar including the legs. The next day Jake and Brady were playing outside and Jake came running in and he said there was a whole bunch of wasps flying around. I went outside to see and this is what I found.
The exterminator, aka me, went and got the bug spray and I told the kids to stay inside and had Jake stay at the door so if the wasps started chasing me he could shut the door behind me. I made it, unstung! Then, were getting ready to leave and I find this little guy by the front door! So I sprayed around the whole house for bugs.
But today when I came home from work J&B showed me the new little friend they found. A darned CRICKET!
To many bugs. I think Brentwood might be the bug capital of the world. Anyhow, on to better things, look at some of the cute things I found over the weekend.

Cute shows from Kohl's only $5.99. Whata bargain for me.New lotion from the Gap it'd called Islandhop. I figured since a flight to the Bahamas is to long with three kids this will have to be the next best thing.
Pretty Martha Stewart flowers from Michaels. I'm making these for Claire's room. And I got these huge balls to hand from the ceiling. It's going to be so pretty.
I also got my new Sugar Shop purse. It's so cute and the inside has all kinds of pockets for cell phones and toys and whatever junk I might have in my purse.
One last funny little thing, we were driving home and the conversation went:
Jake: "Mom, can I have a new nickname?
Mom: "Sure, like what?
Jake: "Mom I want to change my name to ROCK YOUR WORLD"
Mom: "Oh, okay."
Jake: "Wait Mom, I want it to be COOL HANDSOME MOTORCYCLEMAN!"
Brady: "But why, Jakey?"
Jake: "Since."
So, that is how Jake refers to himeself, as cool handsome motorcycle man. I kind of preferred the blue eyed handsome guy. Where does he come up with these things? My crazy kids! Okay, I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up right now!! Pics of bugs and shopping items?!! And the crazy thing is--I'm interested in reading it all! I can't believe how organized you are with this...keep it coming!