Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Very First Blog!!!

This is so exciting!! Now all the fam can keep up with us! Soon I'll learn how to post pictures and we'll be in business. Darn if I'm not just sitting here wondering what to write and I just remembered I forgot Cole's b-day again! What a bad sister! I forgot Grandma Smith's also! Too many kids! Aunt Kenny's coming from Indy this weekend. That should be fun! Claire's four months old now. She can roll over like a pro. The blue-eyed-handsome-guy, as Jake calls himself, loves her more than ever and Brady's just hanging out as usual. That's all for now.

3 comments:

The Klobas Clan said...

I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!! I hope you are having fun with Aunt Kenny from Indy! The the Funky Fritts kids a kiss from me :-) When I see you next week I will have pictures of Audrey Sherlock. BYE!
~Monica

The Klobas Clan said...

I meant to say GIVE the kids a kiss from me :-)

The Klobas Clan said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Good job...now I will show you how to rotate them! See ya